Fun and lively, Victoria Falls Waterfront is the perfect place to stay when you are looking for centrally located, yet affordable Livingstone accommodation.
Victoria Falls Waterfront has long been known as the heart of Livingstone, Victoria Falls Zambia. Only four kilometres from the areas main attraction, The Victoria Falls, the resort is ideally positioned to take advantage of the many activities that are on offer in the area. The Waterfront resort offers great facilities including a restaurant and bar where many a sundowner has been enjoyed from the deck overlooking the Zambezi River and Siloka Island. Sundowners on the Zambezi River are an essential start to a holiday in Victoria Falls. The Waterfront has 2 private jetty’s where their cruise boats are moored, departing for breakfast, lunch or sunset cruises. MV Makumbi takes up to 100 people and is known as the “fun” boat and MV Mambushi takes up to 25 clients and is perfect for families or those wanting a quieter cruise. The Sunset cruises are very popular, going upriver with the chance of seeing wildlife and a fabulous African sunset. Dinner, snacks and drinks are all included.
The Lodge Facilities
- A central dining area with open sun-deck overlooking the Zambezi, where the Victoria Falls spray can be clearly seen.
- Restaurant serving a la carte or buffet meals as well as the new Italian section Peppino’s serving the best pizza’s on the Zambezi.
- 2 x Swimming pools, 1 on the sun-deck over the Zambezi and another larger one in the campsite.
- Lively bar overlooking the river
- Large activity Centre
- TV Lounge
- Internet Café
- Shop selling beautiful souvenirs
- Free shuttle buses to Victoria Falls and Livingstone town centre
Accommodation at The Victoria Falls Waterfront ranges from comfortable chalets with en suite facilities to budget Adventure Village tents with shared ablutions to camping.